This blog from Japan is about some of the lovely creatures I've been lucky to encounter,
and about stuff unrelated, but interesting.

Hope you enjoy looking at the pics of some of my friends and reading a bit about them.
Not only animals, there's some nice people in the blog too!
ron





About Me

My photo
Enjoy your life with animals! (and.. if you're interested in language study:) Let's study English together (^-^)!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yuki being held.

Till not too long ago, Yuki was scared to death of being picked up and
held, as well as a host of other things. She gets frightened super-
quickly, probably because she feels completely incapable of escaping
and unsure about her body, seeing she can't walk or stand or maintain
any form of balance. I picked her up, held her down toward me so she
couldn't move, and slowly the panic disappeared after about 10 minutes
being held. Now she loves it! Baby steps, but giant progress in trust.

No comments: