This blog from Japan is about some of the lovely creatures I've been lucky to encounter,
and about stuff unrelated, but interesting.

Hope you enjoy looking at the pics of some of my friends and reading a bit about them.
Not only animals, there's some nice people in the blog too!
ron





About Me

My photo
Enjoy your life with animals! (and.. if you're interested in language study:) Let's study English together (^-^)!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

O-kaasan.

Took two years for O-kaasan to trust me enough to let me touch her
without her feeling "attacked" and fearful. Last year one night i was
meditating outside my door, and suddenly she slowly climbed onto my
lap! Had to control myself from laughing and getting too excited, she
must have been attracted by the meditative vibes and i didn't want to
disturb the peace, but it was difficult ("-")!! Since then, she'll
climb up from time to time. Today, two of them..

No comments: