This blog from Japan is about some of the lovely creatures I've been lucky to encounter,
and about stuff unrelated, but interesting.

Hope you enjoy looking at the pics of some of my friends and reading a bit about them.
Not only animals, there's some nice people in the blog too!
ron





About Me

My photo
Enjoy your life with animals! (and.. if you're interested in language study:) Let's study English together (^-^)!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Masamune!

Masamune is a very unusual cat that lives with a friend of mine. He
used to belong to my neighbour, but she had to leave during an
emergency and Masamune suddenly found himself among the strays in my
neighbourhood. He was quite timid and is a bit nervous anyway, so he
had a hard time outside. Luckily, my friend adopted him and he's got a
good home now! When he wanted to drink water, he used his paw, dipping
it in the bowl and then licking it off his paw. At his new home, he
prefers to climb on the bathroom sink and drink from a continuous
small stream coming from the tap ("-")!!

No comments: